Here are the facts:
1) My life has almost been completely taken over by tennis.(if you follow me on Tumblr, this is no news to you and you're probably rolling your eyes right now)
1.2) Hopefully things will settle down a bit after the Australian Open final on Sunday. I mean, there are two options here: either things will settle down or I will be angry and cursing and screaming at the walls.
1.3) *ahem* Evidently, I am too emotionally invested in this sport. You do NOT want to know.
2) I am still working on my TRON: Legacy vid. Slowly, but surely. I WILL FINISH THIS FREAKING VIDEO IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO! ;P
2.2) It will probably NOT be the last thing I do.
3) I have ideas for another Sherlock/Doctor Who crossover video... Considering whether to make a another trailer or a video... Still need to figure out the story to tell here, I only have ideas for tiny snippets so far. But hey, this should be interesting!
4) Every week I get a comment on my "Tenth Doctor: The Musical" vid asking me why I haven't used the original version of "Changes"... Or people just complaining that I didn't use it.
5) The only thing I get on this video more than people complaining/asking about "Changes" is people asking for an Eleventh Doctor version. JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT, I started thinking of songs for it, if I ever make one. I have to admit, I rather like the songs I got listed for Amy and for Eleven/River. ^_^
6) I am WAY behind on all TV shows that I watch, except Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Merlin. I have to remedy that.
7) I've marathoning Mock the Week. Because CLEARLY when I'm way behind on my TV shows, what I need is a new British panel show to watch. *facepalm*
sent me a list of words for me to try and speak in my terrible English. I then sent her a list of words try and speak in Portuguese. She barely knows a thing about the language, she was mostly guessing, and yet she was almost better at it than me in all my years of learning English.
8.2) I HATE whoever came up with that freaking "th" sound!
8.3) But NOT as much as I hate the person who decided that it was a good idea to put R and L together in words like 'world' and 'girl'.